News, Sports, Videos and Images in the Woodland Elementary School area

Local News

  • Poll: Syrian Refugees in California
    published on Sat, 21 Nov 2015 21:26:30 GMT
    An informal myMotherLode poll records 79 percent do not think California should continue to accept Syrian refugees. The remaining 21% represent 16% in support and 5% maybe....
  • Woodland police seek suspect in fatal hit-and-run
    published on Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:10:14 GMT
    Each day before the sun rose, Woodland resident Richard Louis Tafoya left his Utah Avenue home to walk his pet dog, Heidi. On Thursday, however, he would not return....
  • Octoberfest in Mariposa - Feiern Sie Oktoberfest
    published on Thu, 15 Oct 2015 23:16:09 GMT
    CBS San Francisco Connect With Us At KPIX 5 PROGRAM GUIDE: KPIX 5 TV Schedule WATCH: A Glimpse Inside The Working KPIX 5 Newsroom Breaking News Send news tips, video & photos, and video to the KPIX 5 [] CONNECT WITH KCBS Welcome to KCBS All News 740AM & 106.9FM on! LISTEN LIVE RIGHT NOW: KCBS Live Audio Stream LIKE KCBS Radio On Facebook: KCBS is the Bay Area's only all news station, serving [] What: Oktoberfest Party Where: Prospectors Brewing Company + River Rock Ca...
Regional News

  • Ask Me: Fresnoa s Temple Bar building took name, purpose from old London gate
    published on Sat, 21 Nov 2015 08:00:00 GMT
    Q: I have seen references in some old advertisements to the Temple Bar building. What can you tell me about the building? A: In 1887 and 1888, S.N. Griffith and R.B. Johnson bought two parcels of land at the northwest corner of Mariposa and K streets for a combined price of $41,000....
  • Weekly Almanac:
    published on Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:40:47 GMT
    Chess Club at the Santore Library, 932 S. 7th St., 1 p.m. For all ages/all levels. 215-686-1766.Game Night at Mariposa, 4824 Baltimore Ave, 6 p.m.
  • Ex-CSUMB student unfit to stand trial on attempted murder charges.
    published on Wed, 18 Nov 2015 04:14:02 GMT
    About a month ago, former CSU Monterey Bay student screamed an apology to the family of a Mariposa County deputy he is accused of shooting in the face. The words rang outside a Mariposa County courtroom, where Brian Ballasch-a former Marine-was being tried for three counts of attempted murder and other felonious special enhancement....
Sports News

Local Area Videos

Local Area Photographs

Click here to view images from around the Mariposa area

Twitter Feeds

Click here to link to some important education Twitter feeds

Click here for additional information about the local area surrounding Woodland Elementary School in Mariposa. You'll find everything from history to current demographic and geographic information for both Mariposa County and the state of California.