Resources for Teachers in the Moreno Valley area
Looking for information on Common Core Standards?Teachers, parents and community leaders have all weighed in to help create the Common Core State Standards. The standards clearly communicate what is expected of students at each grade level. This will allow our teachers to be better equipped to know exactly what they need to help students learn and establish individualized benchmarks for them. The Common Core State Standards focus on core conceptual understandings and procedures starting in the early grades, thus enabling teachers to take the time needed to teach core concepts and procedures well—and to give students the opportunity to master them. Learn More about States Common Core Standards Here
Visit the Education Blog to see what others are saying about Common Core and other critical Education related news.
Looking for additional teacher and educator resources in the state of California? Find even more comprehensive information about schools in California, as well as links to valuable education resources for teachers in our California Education Portal.
- Sugar Hill Elementary School Contact Information, Address, Phone, Fax, Email
- Sugar Hill Elementary School Map, Location & Directions
- Moreno Valley Unified School District Information
- Directory of all Schools in Moreno Valley Unified School District
- About the local Moreno Valley, CA area
- California State Curriculum – Know what and how your children will learn by reading state curriculum standards.
- Sugar Hill Elementary School Accountability – View our recent state test scores and see how we compare
- California Education and California School News
Are you a teacher or administrator at Sugar Hill Elementary School?
Sign up with WebSchoolPro, and every teacher at Sugar Hill Elementary
School will be able to create their own virtual classrooms. Teacher
pages can be quickly and easily edited from any computer with a
supported web browser connected to the internet. No software to install
and no technical expertise required.
Parents and students can even subscribe to receive email notifications whenever the content of a particular page changes!