School and Sports News in California
Sports News for our Area
- 6 Tips To Hit Fitness Goals During Holiday Season
published on Thu, 05 Dec 2013 01:49:56 GMT
Fitness Director Katie Mitchell and Amanda Turner, registered dietitian with Curves International, Inc., offer the following tips to help stay on track with food and health goals: 1.) Eat before you go to a party: Never go to a party hungry....
- 'Holiday Turmoil' To Benefit Viola Blythe Community Center
published on Wed, 04 Dec 2013 22:53:49 GMT
Ringside tickets are sold out to the Holiday Turmoil benefit that's taking place on Friday in the Newark Pavilion....
- Police Log: Stealing; Speeding; Biking the Wrong Way with Meth Pipe
published on Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:00:00 GMT
The following are significant crime and incidents reported in Newark between Nov. 15 to 21 as released by the Newark Police Department ....
- The Westinghouse Company, a business that employed Newarkers, made history
published on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:12:32 GMT
The Westinghouse Building was located across from the Broad Street Station in Newark, New Jersey....
- Teachers Hosting Special Olympic Games Friday
published on Fri, 15 Nov 2013 01:09:46 GMT
"This is the first time Newark has ever had a special-ed Olympics," said James Michael Arthur, who has lived in Newark his whole life....